Fashion On The Ration
Fashion on the Ration looks at how fashion survived and even flourished under the strict rules of rationing in 1940s Britain, often in new and unexpected ways.
- Working directly with IWM internal designers
- Design development and working drawings
- Construction and installation of all setworks and bespoke showcases
- Pre-build of showcases in workshop for environmental testing
- Management of third party suppliers – rigging, lighting and AV
- Production and installation of graphics